Emu4iOS MovieBox: MovieBox is one of the best movie streaming apps for iOS, it is the best alternative for PopcornTime, Cartoon HD and Bobby Movie Box. Emu4iOS is one of the trustable sources to install MovieBox on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch running on iOS 12, iOS 11. You don’t have to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to install MovieBox. With MovieBox, you can watch all the latest movies and TV Serials and also you can download them for offline watching.
MovieBox sources its feed from torrents, thus provides different resolutions of various sizes. You can select the resolution based on your internet speed. It’s inbuilt media player is good enough to load subtitles and watch movies. But, you can adjust subtitles if they are out of sync. Here we will see how to download MovieBox from Emu4iOS Store on iOS 12 on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
Emu4iOS MovieBox Download
To install MovieBox, you need to add Emu4iOS Store to your iPhone/iPad, or else you can directly install MovieBox using below steps:
- Open Safari web browser and visit the URL: https://emu4ios.net/
- Tap on MovieBox icon and then tap on Get button.
- Wait until the download and installation is complete.
- Once it is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile that has been used for signing MovieBox app.
- Now go to home screen and open MovieBox app to start watching movies.
If you face any difficulty to install MovieBox on your iOS device, please drop us a comment.
Emu4iOS MovieBox Not Working
If MovieBox installed from Emu4iOS is not working, please don’t be panic. There may be a chance that the certificate might have expired/revoked. In that case, please uninstall MovieBox that is installed on your iPhone/iPad and reinstall MovieBox using the above steps. I hope that this will fix your issue. If you have any more issues with MovieBox, please comment us.