Emu4iOS Store Download | Emu4iOS App Download | Emu4iOS Store Install – It is getting very difficult to jailbreak your iOS device each time after a new iOS version is released. Apple is restricting and blocking all the possibilities that allows developers to develop a jailbreak program for the new iOS versions. So, for those who wish to jailbreak their iOS device for the sake of installing Movie Streaming apps, iOS Emulators, Screen recording apps, tweaked ++ apps etc. they can make use of third party iOS stores like iOSEmus, Emu4iOS, Emus4u, TweakBox, TutuApp, AppEven, Haimawan, iEmulators etc. These are very good sources to install paid games, useful apps, movie apps, iOS emulators and much more to your iOS device running on iOS 11, iOS 12. So, here we will see in detail about very popular iOS App Store called Emu4iOS Store. So, What is Emu4iOS Store? Let’s us see here…
What is Emu4iOS Store?
Emu4iOS Store is one of the best third party iOS App stores for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices running on iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12. It is one of the best alternatives to install iOS Emulators, Movie streaming apps, Screen recording apps etc. You can also download IPA’s of all the apps available in Emu4iOS Store, so that you can install them on your iOS device using Cydia Impactor. But, the direct installation of apps is very easy from Emu4iOS Store.
Once after you install apps from Emu4iOS Store, you need to trust the certificate of the profile that has been used to install the app. Apple’s developer and distribution certificate is required to sign any iPA and to install it on iOS device. On regular basis, all the app in Emu4iOS Store will be signed with a different profile to escape from Revokes. If the certificate is revoked then you will see app crashes whenever you try to launch the app. At that time, you need to uninstall the app that is installed and then re-install the app from Emu4iOS Store. At some point, in this tutorial I will let you know how to fix Emu4iOS apps not downloading/installing error.
Emu4iOS Store Free Download iOS 12, iOS 11, iOS 10
Before going to install Emu4iOS on iPhone/iPad, you need to know what are all the apps that are available and used to be available in Emu4iOS Store. Below is the list of apps that are available from Emu4iOS Store, and many more apps will be added on the go.
|PlayBox HD||Not Available|
|Tethering app||Not Available|
If you want to install any of the available apps from Emu4iOS Store, you can find the steps below in this article. Now, we will see Emu4iOS Install procedure for iOS 12, iOS 11 on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
Emu4iOS Install on iOS 12, iOS 11 – No Jailbreak iPhone/iPad
There used to be an installation app for Emu4iOS store, but Emu4iOS is now turned out to be a web app, you can still install apps from Emu4iOS Store but you can not install Emu4iOS App on your iOS device. There is a simple procedure using which you can add Emu4iOS to your iOS device. It is not an installation explicitly, but you can find a clickable Emu4iOS icon on your iOS device screen. When you click on this icon, this will directly take you to Emu4iOS Store where you can install apps with a single click. Let’s see how to add Emu4iOS Store app on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch device.
Emu4iOS Store Install
- To add Emu4iOS Store, you need to visit the URL https://emu4ios.net/
- Then tap on up arrow icon on the bottom center of the screen and here you need to tap on Add to Home Screen button.
- Edit the name and enter Emu4iOS and tap on Add button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, go to home screen and here you will see Emu4iOS Store icon.
- When you click this icon, it will redirect you to Emu4iOS Store, from there you can install your favorite apps.
- Once you have added Emu4iOS to your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch device, now we will see how to install apps from Emu4iOS Store.
How to install Apps from Emu4iOS Store App Without jailbreak
Date trick is now not required to install apps from Emu4iOS Store and of course, you don’t have to follow any tricks to install apps from Emu4iOS Store. It’s just a matter of few clicks and the app will be ready for you on your iOS device. To know how to install apps from Emu4iOS Store, follow below steps:
- To install Apps from Emu4iOS Store app, you first need to add Emu4iOS Store to your iPhone/iPad’s home screen.
- Now go to Emu4iOS Store and tap on the app that you want to install.
- Then tap on Get button to download the app.
- When asked for confirmation, tap on Install option.
- Once the app is installed, you will see the app’s icon on home screen.
- When you tap on the installed app for the first time, you will get the error “Untrusted Enterprise Developer“, just tap on Cancel and follow below steps.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile of the app that you have installed.
- Now, go to home screen and tap on the App that you have installed to launch it.
Emu4iOS not working | Emu4iOS won’t install | Emu4iOS Store wont Download
Sometimes, apps from Emu4iOS store won’t install/download on iPhone/iPad. If this is the case with you, just check before if the app’s certificate is working or already revoked. If it’s revoked then you won’t be able to download/install the app. In that case, you just have to wait until the app is resigned. You will see a Green bar beside the app if it’s working and a red bar if it’s certificate is revoked.
Apps installed from Emu4iOS Store will crash even after installation once it’s certificate is revoked. Then, you have to uninstall the app and reinstall it from Emu4iOS store. Date trick is no more required to install apps from Emu4iOS Store.